Fossil Coral Silver Cufflinks
Fossil coral silver cufflinks; feature the distinctive flower-like pattern of fossilized coral. Fossil coral is a natural semiprecious stone formed from ancient coral, and in a fossilized state the coral polyp appears as a small flower-like pattern.
- Round silver cufflinks measures ¾” (18 mm) diameter.
- Hand-turned domed fossil coral cufflink medallion.
- Torpedo back silver cufflinks.
- Durable gloss finish highlights the features of the fossil coral.
- Occasion: Anniversary, Christmas, Father's Day, Birthday.
- Ready for gifting in an elegant gift box.
We Also Recommend
Beautiful and unique cufflinks. Shipped quickly and on time.