Hawaiian Koa Sterling Silver Cufflinks | One-of-a-kind Cufflinks
Hawaiian koa sterling silver cufflinks; native to Hawaii and known for the deep rich colors and chatoyancy of the wood grain. You will receive the pair pictured.
- Formal styling, fixed back cufflinks, easy on and off
- .925 sterling silver cufflink bezel measures 3/4” (18 mm) square
- Durable gloss finish highlights the koa
- Silver polishing cloth & instructions included
- Occasion: Father's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas
- Ready to gift in an elegant gift box
We Also Recommend
Good buying experience and professional seller
"Oh my, what an exquisite cufflinks! I am so delighted with them, thank you so very much for making this for me! It arrived so quickly and was packed so carefully! You were so kind and helpful, offering all manner of advice, nothing was too much troubleI would thoroughly recommend bcr-designs!"
"I bought these cuff links for my brother as a gift for his law school graduation, and they were even more beautiful in person than they appeared online. Unique, yet timeless and distinguished, the cuff links were a perfect gift for the occasion, and my brother loved them. They arrived quickly and were packaged nicely as well. I'd definitely recommend these cuff links and this seller to anyone looking for a one-of-a-kind gift."